was becoming confused as I realized my husband was gone.
It was like someone suddenly turned out the lights and
people began shouting at me, telling me what to do from
all different directions as I stood alone in the dark
Surviving Spouse Survey Participant
1. Because my spouse and I have an estate plan I am done
2. Do nothing for a year
3. The legal aspect is the most important.
4. The tax/accounting aspect is the most important
5. The investment aspect is the most important
6. My kids are my best source of support
7. My friends are my best source of support
8. There’s not that much to work with
9. There’s nothing I can do about it
10. There’s no one I can trust
Planning Services offered through Superior Planning, Inc.
A State Registered Investment Advisor.
Securities and other Investment Advisory Services offered through
Capital Analysts Incorporated: Member NASD - SIPC
Executive Square #900, La Jolla, CA 92037
California Insurance License No: 0632600